Find the Zen........

Find the Zen........

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

U 2 Can " Change the world"

I hear it all the time " You can't change the world" and I smile becouse I know
Its easy to change the world
Walking with my son this weekend on our trails
he asked " how do you change the world?"
I just bent down picked up a stone and tossed it 20 feet,
THERE I said I changed the world.

Some people change the world inventing a new Gadget,
some by fads or songs
 our hungry cameras  always there
to catch the next scandal.

I am not interested in changing THAT world
I'll leave that change to EARTHS Finest.
But MY world Ahhh yes lets talk about that world.
for that is a world I can change.

Lining a path with stones
or making a pyramide from dead logs
to whimsical stump art
I am changing the world in my own way
An art form that hopefully brings a smile
to the face of a fellow meanderer of the woods.

" Changing the world is NEVER exclusive
To any one person or Group"

Ninja Gardeners CREATE
For others to ponder to wonder and to inspire
The Greatest complement i could ever get
Is for someone to feel inspired to add something
to the canvas
This happened recently in the form of
two rocks and a golf ball that someone purposely
left for me to find.
Its nice for someone to see your work and comment on it.
Thanks girls for helping us
CHANGE THE WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment