Find the Zen........

Find the Zen........

Friday, November 11, 2011

Changing of the Guard

As winter approaches My secret Ninja Garden, Many of the things I have done are returning to the earth as planed. Old man winter is taking over for me, Creating amazing patterns of snow and Ice, the forest changes from summer to winter, I go from caretaker to tourest. As I mentioned before( www.b1earthling.blogspot.com ) it is amazing that when man made things are left for too long nature takes over and returns it back to the original residents. So I am Enjoying the look of everything with a fresh coat of Frosting, Every hour changing from one to another depending on temperature and wind... NATURE Has Awesome tools.... I think Nature and I will work together on some projects this winter, I'm thinking Snow castles, Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment